Pushkar is a town in Rajasthan near Ajmer famous for its temples. Its atmosphere has spiritual and calming vibes which gives internal peace to oneself. There are different beautiful places in Pushkar where you can visit and enjoy your trip.
1. Pushkar Lake: This holy river has several ghats for taking baths and offering prayers. Taking bath in this river is believed to be an indication of Moksh. This river has religious signifance, according to mythology Brahma and Savitri offered their prayers at this place. This is place for doing ancestral pooja and aarti.
2. Brahma Temple: This temple is very famous temple in the world. It is situated near Pushkar Lake. This temple has its colourful culture and heritage. It has great architectural beauty and nice place for spiritual lovers.
3. Savitri Devi temple: This temple is situated on top of Ratnagiri hill and dedicated to Savitri Devi, wife of Lord Brahma. This temple has beautiful idols of Savitri and Gayatri Devi, both wives of Lord Brahma. You can climb 200 stairs or take Ropeway ride for visiting this place.
4. Pushkar fair: This fair is held on Kartik Shukla Ekadashi, which falls in the month of October-November and goes on for five long days till Kartik Purnima. In this fair cattle’s are traded like camel, horses, cow’s goats, and sheep. Competitions like matkaphod, camel race, moustache competition and eating competition are organized in this fair. It is the Asia’s biggest cattle and camel fair.
5. Hot air balloon rides: Hot air balloon ride is adventurous activity for those who need a thrill. It is a very beautiful way to see pushkar from different angle. The charges lie between 10000 to 15000 and the balloon flies at the height of 1200 feet. You can see whole pushkar city from the balloon including Lake and temple. It is the experience you should have at least once in your life.
6. Merta: It is devoted to Meera Bai , devotee of Lord Krishna. It is almost 400 years old and birthplace of Meera Bai. It was previously known as Medantak. The Meera Bai temple and museum are the major highlights of this place.
7. Mahadev Temple: Pushkar is famous for its ancient and spiritual temples. One such temple is Lord Mahadev temple, constructed in 19th century. It has white marble statue of Lord Shiva, wonderful pillars and polished mirror flooring. Magnificent wall paintings are major attraction of this temple.
Mobile no: – +91-9116072235
Website: – https://www.udaipurtaxitour.in/